Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery, which is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://lionscreekvalley.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery to use the Services.
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
The term ‘Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Farm Heimat LK22 Leeukloof, Mossel Bay, 6500. Our company registration number is 2018 / 525117 / 07. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of South Africa.
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy our distilled products. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery, you agree to the terms set forth below along with the Policy.
If there’s something wrong with the product you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you have 1 week to issue a refund and return your product. If you wish to return undamaged goods, please ensure to return the product in its original packaging unopened. If 1 week has passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
If you would like to return a product, the only way would be if you follow the following guidelines:
We at Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery commit ourselves to serve our customers with the best products. Every single product that you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects, and packaged with utmost care. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our products.
Sadly, there are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in-stock or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you don’t have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via Online payment (not Cash on Delivery), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
We carry out a thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time, we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We will revise your returned product as soon as we receive it and if it follows the guidelines addressed above, we will proceed to issue a refund of your purchase. Your refund may take a couple of days to process but you will be notified when you receive your money
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only exchange products when the received purchase is not according to your order. When proceeding with a product exchange, Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery will arrange to collect the incorrect product in exchange for your original purchased item. The product will be inspected for any damages before commencing with the exchange.
If by any chance the product is damaged or used, you will be held liable for the damages with a damage fee of R175
Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery is responsible for return shipping costs. Every returning shipping is paid by Lions Creek Valley Boutique Distillery, even if the item didn’t have free shipping in the first place.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.